Deposits & payment:
- 50% deposit is required upon booking.
- If the booking is cancelled more than 14 days before arrival, the full deposit will be refunded less RM100 service charge.
- If the booking is cancelled 13 to 8 days before arrival, half of the deposit will be refunded less RM100 service charge.
- If the booking is cancelled 7 days or less before arrival the full deposit will be forfeited.
- Deposit will be refunded within 14 days of cancellation.
- Any cancellations or changes must be communicated to Redang Lagoon through our email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Published prices are subject to change without notice.
- Snorkeling activities are dependent on the weather and might be cancelled for safety reasons with no refund.
- No refund or reduction will be made to any person who does not participate in any meal, sightseeing or accommodations
during the course of their stay.
- BBQ dinners are on alternate nights following our schedule.
- The lost of item will be charged as below:
- Snorkeling mask - RM100
- Snorkeling mask and “Power” - RM300
- Safety Jacket - RM100
- Room Key - RM50
- Redang Lagoon shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any personal property due to out-of-control incidents including damage to theft, and strikes.